if I could just find the camera cord I could upload some pictures of our trip to Clark Lake!
Plus, the big Birthday is coming up on the 4th! We're all very excited! We'll be hanging out at Aunt Judy's on Friday, and then heading to Tiffin to Don's moms 4th of July party on Saturday. She's also planning cake and ice cream for Reece!
Reece still only has his 2 bottom teeth, and not very much hair. He's crawling very quickly now, stands up at everything and walks along the furniture, but doesn't really have any interest in walking on his own yet. I'm not worried, he'll have plenty of walking years ahead of him!
We had a doctor's visit around 11 months for an ear infection and at that time, he weighed 20 pounds (and some ounces that I forgot). His 12 month appointment is on July 7.
Em on the Move
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment