I think Reece remembered his last Dr. visit when we went in today. I had to change him right away because we had a little explosion issue in the car. The moment I walked into the little bathroom and put him on the changing table, he started screaming.
Then, he would not let me put him on the exam table in the office. I think he remembered last month when we were there and they had to flush his ears. He was not a happy camper today.
He fell asleep the instant we got home!
Here are his stats:
20lbs. 9oz
29 inches
25th percentile!
Dr. Sue said that we shouldn't worry about his foot that turns out when he stands up, his hips are nice and straight and his foot will correct itself within a few years (at the latest). She said that most likely since it's the one he pushes himself up with, he just keeps it that way (which is what I thought).
Overall, a great visit. Now he's resting before we go get 1 year pictures taken!
Em on the Move
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment