skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Miller Times
Thursday, July 2, 2009
my first mothers day...a few months late
Reece helped make the cake by licking the bowl of cool whip.
He also got to lick the spoon!
Here he's saying "feed me" with his crazy hand!
And......the finished product! Watch out Cake Boss!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Propagating Yankee Universe
Em on the Move
12 years ago
The Hensinger Family
Peyton has arrived!
15 years ago
Baby Cakes - My Pregnancy Journal
Weekend Review
15 years ago
The Adams Family!
Toddler for sale.
17 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(60)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(13)
Things I can do.
new cups!
Look! I fed myself dinner!
So long binkie!
12 month checkup!
playing
Birthday celebration #2
Birthday celebration #1
Clark Lake!
Birthday Fun!
my first mothers day...a few months late
now...
I'm beginning to think I'm a blog failure.
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment