We didn't do much this weekend, poor Don had to work Saturday and Sunday. Reece spent a few hours at my parent's on Saturday so that I could go to my friends wedding. The wedding was not very exciting, but it was nice. Sunday,we went to church and grocery shopping. I also went to my parents for some of NaNa's cheesecake! It was heavenly!
Oh - Reece "rolled" over on Saturday while at my mom's. She said that just pushed himself up so far while on his tummy that he just flipped! I haven't seen him do it yet. But, he has been getting himself onto his side when he's laying on his back!
Here are some pictures that I took the last few days. This one is my new favorite picture of him- so cute!

Reece and Tigger were having a staring contest!

He LOVES bathtime!

Just looking extra sweet here!

And, just so you don't get the wrong impression, here's one of cranky Reece. He's not happy ALL the time...just MOST of the time!

I go back to work one week from today :(
No comments:
Post a Comment