This morning, I decided to stay up with Reece when he woke up at 6:30. I need to get myself used to waking up earlier since I go back to work in a week and a half. While I enjoyed my morning cup of coffee, Reece enjoyed some tummy time while we watched Saved by the Bell! If you look very close you can see that he was so excited to see Zach and Kelly get back together, that he started drooling!
Around noon, Aunt Shelly, Aunt Rebekah and cousin Joey stopped by for a visit! Joey is only 1 week younger than Reece...yet he looks smaller! Joey is long and skinny, while Reece is not quite so long...and a bit chunky! But they're both super cute!
We didn't pose them like this, they both just put their arms in the same position and looked right, towards the window! Reece definitely has the chubbier cheeks...but Joey has HUGE eyes!
Here's a picture of the boys and their very proud mama's!Tomorrow, Reece and I are going to Aunt Ashley's school to have lunch with her!
And...sadly, only 11 more days until I go back to work :(
Reece sure would like to spend one whole day each week with his Grandma Susie! (hint, hint!)
No comments:
Post a Comment