Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy, but sleepy day!

Last night, Reece slept for 6 1/2 hours! Woo Hoo!
Today, we went to lunch at Ashley's school - after crying the entire drive there, he was in good spirits while we ate with the nice teachers at Sylvan Elementary. Ashley's teaching partners, Pam and Holly also got to hold him!
After lunch, Reece and I went to Wildwood. I'm such a doofus and forgot to take the stroller, so we just sat in the shade, and he slept. Then we went to Kohls to buy some blue pants! I have no blue pants for this kid! He slept while we shopped, too.
THEN- we stopped at Christ the King so I could pick up some books and we visited all of the wonderful teachers there. He slept some of the time we were there, too.
During most of the day, Reece seemed to sleep.
I went running at 7 and he slept from 7 until 845, I have a feeling it's going to be a long night. Especially since he just now fell asleep in his swing at 930. Maybe it's a growth spurt and he'll sleep until 5 am?!?

No comments: