Friday, August 29, 2008

Life....part 1

A little introduction, Don and I met 7 years ago while working at the YMCA childcare. We were married in 2005 and just had our first baby on the 4th of July, we named him Reece Day! He's absolutely perfect.
I hope to use this blog to chronicle his life, but I may throw in a few un-Reece related events if they seem important enough!

So, without further adieu....here's Reece!

And one of the happy...and exhausted...family:

These pictures were taken at the hospital, about 20 minutes or so after he was born! What an amazing day. Our lives truly changed then.

2 comments:

TheFamilyHolty said...

Hi Lindsey!! I love those pics of Reece! This is Ari from the Nest board, just so you know! :) I'm in the Blogger club too!

Jene said...

It's amazing how things change so much in an instant! Very excited that you've got a blog to share with us!