Sunday, August 31, 2008

Holiday Weekend

No big plans this weekend...okay, no plans at all, but it's nice. Yesterday, I left Reece with Dad so I could go on a boat ride with my parents and Ash. It was so nice to cruise up and down the river...plus, it gave Don some one on one time with the little guy. College football started, so they both put on their Ohio State gear and watched the games!

Today, I went running! A whole 2.5 miles...well, at least that's the distance I covered, unfortunately, it wasn't all running. But, I'll get there...I haven't ran in 10 months, I can't expect too much.

We also tried out the Bumbo seat today. Reece seemed to like it. I took some pictures and I'll try to post them tomorrow or Tuesday.

On another note, I find myself getting a little bored at home all day. I don't really want to go back to work yet, but I am ready for something to do. If Reece would just start going to bed earlier, then I may look forward to work a little more. But, probably not.

No comments: