skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Miller Times
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
having fun at home!
Walking around with a bowl on my head. I ran into the couch just a few seconds later. Mom said it was funny, I didn't laugh.
Here I am enjoying my favorite treat...a spoon of Cool Whip! Mom said that it's the "Marchal" in me that makes me like this stuff so much!
I felt like playing in my exersaucer the other night. I don't really fit anymore, but the toys are so much fun!
I LOVE bath time with Daddy! Sorry about my red, creepy eyes!
Mom calls this my bubble-hawk, like a mohawk, but with bubbles. get it!?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Propagating Yankee Universe
Em on the Move
12 years ago
The Hensinger Family
Peyton has arrived!
15 years ago
Baby Cakes - My Pregnancy Journal
Weekend Review
15 years ago
The Adams Family!
Toddler for sale.
17 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(60)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(3)
"Pah-cakes" and "ka-wee-wee"
having fun at home!
Halloween!
►
October
(8)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(13)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment