Reece and Don have survived their first two weeks at home together. Don was laid off the first week of February, and in order to save us some money, he's keeping Reece during the day instead of taking him to the sitter's. I must say that it's gone well! I've even come home to a clean kitchen and yummy dinners - a girl can't ask for much more!
Reece is finally starting to sleep a little better! We started putting him in his crib while he's still awake and letting him fuss himself to sleep a little. I realized that he only ever falls asleep in our arms and we need to do something about that. He's been sleeping better...and Friday night he slept for 9 hours straight! Granted, since he went to bed at 7:30, he was ready to go at 4:30am! Thankfully, Don woke up with him and I slept 'til 6.
Not much else going on....he's not crawling yet, just rolling all over. He still doesn't have teeth, but I think I see some white spots, so I'm hoping they break through soon.
Em on the Move
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment