Friday, October 3, 2008

2 weeks down!

This week is finally over! My students are CRAZY...they just talk all the time. They're already driving me nuts. Reece, on the other hand, has been absolutely wonderful this week! He's been so cute and smiley for us lately! Tonight, we caught him on video sticking his tongue out at us - hilarious.



I am horrible about rememering to take pictures when we go places, but we had a busy two weekends. Two weekends ago Reece and I went to the parade in downtown P-burg with Mindy and Ayden - my friend from school and her son and then Reece and I went to the GFS/Misejka golf outing. As usual, everyone oogled over him!



Last weekend was my favorite day of the year: "Hunky Turkey Day" at Aunt Kathy's! We had SO MUCH GOOD FOOD...I was full for 3 days! Reece took a great nap on Aunt Kathy's bed and everyone missed him while he slept, but I was happy he had a long nap!



Reece's baptism is scheduled for October 26...I think it's time I start planning! Aunt Ashley and Cousin Matt will make great god-parents.

As promised, here are some updated pictures of the little smiley guy! Enjoy.



Here he is enjoying some time in his bouncy seat! He loves this thing!

He just stares at the silly little monkey all the time!
He hasn't gotten any smaller!
Enjoying some more time in the Bumbo!
And, Playing on his play mat. He's starting to bat at the toys and pull them towards his mouth!

Don's parents are coming up tomorrow to celebrate Don's birthday - it's next weekend. And on Sunday, Reece and I may go to the apple "Torture" with my mom, Ashley and Logan. (Jake calls it the apple torture instead of the apple orchard!)

I'll try to post a bit more often, it's just not so easy during the week!

No comments: